AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Individual psychology of adults and adolescents
- Relational and affective problems
- Anxiety disorders (panic attacks, stress, phobias, generalized anxiety disorder)
- Mood disorders (mood swings, depression)
- Existential, social and working discomfort
- Processing of traumas, deaths, affective losses
- Moments of crisis and decision making
- Family and couple dynamics
During the first (free) or subsequent meeting, I set the focus together with the patient, that is the problem area to work on.
In my approach, in agreement with the patient, I can integrate therapy with some Reiki treatments that favor a useful energy balance in every form of malaise. In particular, they support the various forms of anxiety or depression, reducing the sense of exhaustion, increasing mood and giving greater vitality and relaxation.